fot

Re: Toluene plus

To: gasket.works@gte.net
Subject: Re: Toluene plus
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:05:31 EST
Mordy

       The same thought was going through my mind when I saw this dialog
about toluene.

       Plus, it is a very flammable substance that the slightest spark, just
like gasoline, can ignite or even explode.

       Plus, an accidential spill of toluene or for that matter gasoline
itself on a property can have a major negative impact on the value of the
property and open the door to other liabilities. (It does not take very much
toluene or gasoline to make well water undrinkable.)

       Amen....