fot

Mid-Ohio Video

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio Video
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:57:46 EST
My apologies Amici,

I've just completed a 2 1/2 hour video, non-Triumph related, that has
consumed most of my time over the past couple of months.  I am now turning my
energies to the Mid-Ohio video and holed up here with the Wisconsin winter, I
will dedicate myself to this project for the entire month of January.

I would expect to have it done by the end of January or early February.  I
will keep you all updated on my progress.

Grinnin' from gear to gear,

Kent D. Howard

PS: I receive the FOT listing on this e-mail address and only check them
periodically.  I receive my regular e-mail on khoward313@aol.com which I
check at least twice a day. If you wish to send me a message that I will see
immediately, please send it to khoward313@aol.com.