fot

Spitfire Axles

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Axles
From: "edwardbarnard" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:53:09 -0600
Listers:
    I hate to hit everyone on the list with this information, but it is the
only way I know to contact the Spitfire racers. If you don't race a Spit, or
aren't interested, delete this now before I boar you.
    Lately I have been working to find reasonably priced racing grade axles
for the Spitfire.  After talking with numerous listers, and many suppliers, we
have settled on a supplier, design, and price. I will be placing an order for
seven to ten sets to get the price break, and am offering them at my cost plus
s/h to you. If there are listers that are interested in obtaining a set please
contact me off the list. I can give you the info, and fax you a copy of the
design if you like. If there is enough interest, we can get an even better
price by purchasing more
    This is not a commercial venture. We are just tying to get our cars safer
at a reasonable price. Thanks - Ed