fot

Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 02:18:05 -0700 (MST)
I wish I could commit to supporting this at the moment, but I just don't
know how this summer is going to shape up.  Like last year, I may have to
choose either the race at Mosport or the VTR meet.  Doing both may be a
strain on available resources.  Getting a properly prepped car back east
for the track time would be a hoot, but could be more problems than it is
worth.  Flying in and sharing the driving with a local in an autocross
might be more likely.

Of course, the ideal situation for me would be to have the car and the
credentials to race at Mosport, but not seeing any feathers on the Christmas
ham I doubt pigs will be flying soon, so I'll just be spectating once again.
Perhaps this time I won't be getting my shoes covered with nuclear mud while
extracting some needed part to get a racer back on track!

Then again, the Fat Chance Garage may be willing to purchase one slot of track
time to be offered to some worthy racer if I can't use it myself.  Needs
more thought.

mjb.