fot

Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2
From: "rgk" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 11:57:31 -0600
Taking two trips involving 2 or 3 day hauls is asking a lot from anyone. One
thing that did occur to me for my family is the possibility of one of my
kids driving the street TR6 to Toronto (we need 2 vehicles anyway if the
whole clan comes) and then storing it in PA on the way back and putting a
few of us on a plane to go home. Then we could fly just the 2 of us up to PA
for the VTR, do the deal and drive home. I don't know how round trip tickets
work these days, if you can send one person and bring back another, but I'm
working on it.
Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net