fot

Re: Wheel Bearings

To: "Patrick Caswell" <tr4u@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Bearings
From: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:36:27 +1100
Patrick,
As a general rule of thumb, do not mix and match different cups and cones
with different suffixes. Cups with different suffixes (S, SA, etc.) are
usually different in design. The may have the same outside and width
dimension but the angle of the raceway where the cone runs will be
different. So you NEED a matched cup and cone. Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
WORKS-4
TR-4