fot

RE: X-ray of parts

To: bownes@web9.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: X-ray of parts
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:17:44 -0500
Hi Keptin!

Brad and I have Tristan's rear axles magnafluxed annually (just to make
sure) and we have it done locally (Dallas area).  Taylor Race Engineering
handles it, but they send them out to an aircraft company to actually do
the work.  I believe it was $25 each to have them done.  I have not checked
into X-raying because this works fine and is inexpensive.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)