fot

RE: TR3 SCCA alternate front brakes

To: "'jaboruch'" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: TR3 SCCA alternate front brakes
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:05:02 -0500
I ran these on my EP TR6 and yes there is a big difference; especially
after the second lap when heat becomes an issue. You have to have the
aluminum hubs with four lugs. They are lighter than the steel jag hubs.
If you want some I can put you in touch with someone that makes them.

Mike Munson
Snellville, Ga.