fot

Re: TR3 SCCA alternate front brakes

To: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: TR3 SCCA alternate front brakes
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:54:43 +1300
C32764 is a Jag part number for the vented disc for various models, more
details under the S.N.G. Barret website. Spacer kits are done if anybody
needs to widen existing TR5/6 calipers, (Girling type 16D calipers were a
comon fitment to Fords in the UK and bigger engined ones had the vented
discs with spaced calipers, Triumph use Girling Type 16P which have a bigger
mounting bolt spacing)
John Kipping