fot

Re: Killer Spitfire

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Killer Spitfire
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:19:35 EST
In a message dated 2/4/2003 9:16:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, GRMTim@aol.com
writes:

> Did sombody say killer Spitfire at the TRF Summer Party. I have one of those
>
> and was planning on bringing it. Last time I ran a VTR meet though I got
> treated like sh-- because of one minor little thing like a rotary motor
> under
> the hood.

By whom? TR8 owners with their Buick/Rover engines under the hood? :-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
  Triumph Herald engine with wings.

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/herald1200/database/";>Check out the North
American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse) and Herald Database</A>!