fot

Re: Observation About "Funny Website" & Question About Virus

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Observation About "Funny Website" & Question About Virus
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:18:23 -0600
I turned mine off as soon as I learned it existed. Could not imagine why I'd
want an address book full of every spammer who sends me something.

Mine is limited to just addresses I intentionally put in.

OE is manageable if you just don't expect it to do everything for you! Just
because it has a certain feature doesn't mean it is a good thing or that you
have to use it.

--Rocky