fot

RE: suspension thoughts

To: "'kas kastner'" <kaskas@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: suspension thoughts
From: "Dean Tetterton" <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:31:04 -0500
Kas;
The book I have list the following under TR-4 Approved optional
equipment

Anti-Roll Bar (02052-TR4)
H.D. Comp Clutch (02051-TR4)
Oil Radiator (02053-TR4)
Rear Shock Absorber Kit (telescopic) (02054-TR4)
Rear Sups Torque Rods (02056-TR4)
Cast Alloy Wheels (02057-TR4)
These are listed along with a lot of other options. Don't know what the
numbers are for. Do the numbers look familiar to you?
Dean Tetterton