fot

Nomenclature

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomenclature
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:08:40 -0600
Brett Johnson wrote:

> Roadsters have removable windshields and no side windows.
> Drop Head Coupes have painted molded in windshield frames
> and roll-up side windows.

At last I understand the nomenclature! Since the windshield of my TR6 is
removable with only modest effort (assuming that the nuts haven't rusted
solid) AND it has roll-up side windows, it must be a . . . "Drop Head
Roadster".

Which, I suspect, would also be a good name for a rock band.

And all this time I was afraid it might turn out to be a Single-Cowl
Phaeton.

Jim Hill