fot

RE: TR3 Brake Pads and Calipers

To: "'Larry Young '" <cartravel@pobox.com>,
Subject: RE: TR3 Brake Pads and Calipers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 07:37:08 -0800
 I think both Performance Friction (I think that's the name--it's close)
and Hawk make pads for early girlings, and I don't think you can find
better material. I'm away from my reference junk (in Maui) but I think you
want 93. If they don't have what you need you can have a local reliner put
just about any material you want on your old pads.

I recently attended a seminar that included some really good information
on brake pads and shoes. I'll try to find my notes and summarize.