fot

RE: Windshield Frame

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Windshield Frame
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:58:48 -0500
hi steve,

I cannot help you with that as I have strugled with it myself in the MGA Coupe.
Rainex did work for me. I have thought of making a hairblower like device as
finding dry air in the engine bay is not going to happen.

A question for you: I went to NC on the weekend to pick up a roof section etc
for the GT6. It was ok but the windshield frame I picked up needs a lot of rust
repair. Nice and light however. Do you have or know of anywhere I can buy a non
rusted windshield frame? Also I would like to do a lexan windshield but was
quoted $460. Any thughts on a less expensive solution?

Thanks again

BIll