fot

Mosport New Members

To: tr3a@att.net ("Susan and Jack Brooks"), fot@autox.team.net ("FOT
Subject: Mosport New Members
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:20:44 -0500
All new FoT members who make an appearance at Mosport, in June, please step
forward and identify yourself.

We could introduce you at our Mosport FoT Meeting, but we dont have no stinkin'
meetings.

There will be some kind of a reception on Thursday evening at the track, at
last planning

Just gather at the Western PA Hospitality Tent for coffee and rolls in the
morning, and beer at night, and anytime during the day.

Welcome aboard, Simon, et. al.