fot

Nomination

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:25:44 -0800
mjb,

Simon's Email address is <simon@telephonestogo.ca>

Bill and Tom,

Thank you for the seconds.  I've let him know to put together a quick biography
and introduce himself.

Jack

*************************************

Amici,

I am nominating Simon Rasmussen to our ranks.  I ran into Simon on Grassroots
Motorsports Message board (Thanks Tim) where he posts under the moniker
"Triumphracer".  I queried him about why he used the name "Triumphracer".  As it
turns out, Simon runs Solo I events and has a pretty sweet and highly modified
TR4.  He is also very active with the Toronto Triumph Club.

When I asked him about the FOT, he replied, "I have found few people in our club
really interested in competition, plenty of interest in watching, not much in
doing."  Well, he's doing it and he sure sounds like our kind of guy.

How about a second for Simon?

Thanks,

Jack Brooks
Covington, WA