fot

Re: brake pads and brake lines

To: riverside <riverside@Cedar-Rapids.net>
Subject: Re: brake pads and brake lines
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:46:14 -0500
On the race car, unless I have a damn good reason not to, *everything*
is converted to aeroquip/earls with the appropriate flare. Brakes,
clutch, etc. All brake lines are braided stainless. (Actually, any hose
is braided stainless except large radiator hoses.)

I'm slowly converting my street cars over to aeroquip and stainless
braid. But it will be a while before I attack the MR2.