fot

Nomination

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination
From: "Richard Hardison" <blueshadow@starband.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:44:26 -0500
Amici,

I have sold my 1959 TR3A to a fine fellow who would be a good addition to this
group.

Randy Williams is a self-described motorhead.  He raced motorcycles as a
teenager and has attended countless vintage races as well as F-1 races at
Watkins Glen.  He has also made it to Lime Rock many times.  Randy and his 83
year old Dad are still avid race fans.  Randy has decided to enter vintage
racing and has purchased my 1959 TR3A.  You will see him at vintage events
this season.

I propose him as a new FOT member.  Need a second.

Randy's address is   rwilliams@williamsoil.com

Richard