fot

RE: Spark plug washers/gaskets

To: "'Don Marshall'" <marshall@nefcom.net>, FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spark plug washers/gaskets
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:24:34 -0700
Champion used to sell them in bags of fifty. I suppose the Napa store
could order them. It was the Champion spark plug guy that used to come to
the bike races that told me I should change them. I forget his full name,
but everyone called him Bobby. Very nice guy and could read more in a plug
than most people could in War and Peace. Of course then I saw him checking
Kenny Robert's plugs on the new (then) OW31 Yamaha in the hot pits and
sticking them back in with the same washers.