fot

Spark Plug washers

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spark Plug washers
From: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:54:07 -0400
I believe Moroso sells washers of various thicknesses in order to "index" the
plugs (turn them so the gap faces the intake port). I think you put the
indexing washer on with the regular washer in place as they are a little
difficult to remove.  You can achieve a similar result on a budget, as I used
to for my son"s gokart racing, by using washers off old plugs and smacking
them with a hammer to make them the right thickness!
I have reused plugs without changing washers without any problems.

Simon, Woftam Racing

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen
Sales Manager - Telephones To Go