fot

Re: Spitfire Quick Change Rear end

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Quick Change Rear end
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:37:30 -0700
Joe and friends, I'm real curious about the Phantom grip.  I 've considered
installing one on my TR6 and was wondering if it really does any good.  Does
anyone else have any experience with these?  They are simple to install and
the principle is easy to under stand.  I spoke with someone from Phantom
Grip and he said he'd refund the money if I didn't like it.  Charly Mitchel