fot

(no subject)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:23:47 EDT
Attention:

William Bartlett
Vernon Brannon
Andy Doyle
William Emery
Chris Moore
Clark Nicholls
Cary Perket
David Talbot
Jerry VanVlack
Mark Weather
Bob Wismer

In today's mail I've sent each of you (except William Bartlett whose address
I need) a replacement for the Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race video.  I discovered
that up to ten of the tapes I sent out this past Thursday were blank because
I forgot to connect the wires to the recorder.

Keep the blank and use it to record something off the Speed Channel.
Remember to put tape over the hole where the safety tab was before recording.
 If the one you received does have the video on it you may keep it or give it
to a friend.

Don't worry, I'm not a con man . . . at least not yet!

Kent Howard