fot

Re: MOSPORT

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MOSPORT
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:14:22 -0400
I am still planning to go, but may have to go solo, since my wife is
afraid, and my son, being 11, is too young to stay by himself, while I
am on the track.  From what I have heard, there has not been a new
case of SARS in Toronto since April 7th, so it has been a month.  It
looks to be under control there.  Joe(B)