fot

Re: Car Accident

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Accident
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 12:49:58 +0000
>This all said, of course, I will still drive my 67 TR 4A, with
>aeroscreens, and enjoy the wind in the face and all.   My advice,
>however, is for anyone looking for a car for an aging parent or loved
>one, family,  etc... look into this technology and don't let the cost
>deter you.
>
>--Justin Wagner

    Another accessory available for any car regardless of age is AAA. It's
pretty cheap (~$75-$150) per
    year to cover every car in your  house. I joined when we became a more
than one car family. In the
    succeeding years they've planned trips (prior to mapquest), opened car
and house doors when
    we've been locked out, towed a couple of post accident victims to the
local body shop. And in one
    instance the sent a flatbed for a certain TR4 when a fuel pump failed
accross town.

    "Triple A... don't leave home without it!"

    Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)