fot

Sterring enhance-O-ball

To: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Subject: Sterring enhance-O-ball
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:43:01 -0400
I did some autocross back in the 70's and was amazed how fast a particular
Pontiac station wagon was on course. Particularly since he smoked and had his
left elbow hanging out the window. Upon close inspection I found that he had
one of those swivel balls clamped to the steering wheel. This allowed him a
full range of motion for the right hand while the left oscillated between
gripping the no-draft window brace and his cigarette.

Did I mention he had an automatic.

Bill B

Have you ever been floored by a floor? How about stunned by a showerhead?
Amazed by an appliance?  Rendered speechless by a range hood?  Flabbergasted by
a fixture?  Thunderstruck by a toilet?  Bowled over by a bathtub? Stop by Home
Rebuilders Showroom to amaze your senses with an incredible selection of great
ideas for your next project. Hours are Monday thru Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-1.
http://www.homerebuilders.com/