fot

Re: Sterring enhance-O-ball

To: "Richard Taylor" <n196x@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Sterring enhance-O-ball
From: "Dave Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:58:24 -0700
AKA "Squirrel Knobs" and still available at your local fork lift store.
Along with  sufficient horsepower and limited traction at the rear wheels,
you can combine things for nicely balanced steering/attitude control.
Especially fun in reverse on  gravel.  Just allow for a large runoff area
and don't get your wrist in the way when the steering wheel starts spinning.
I've always suspected that Alex Zanardi had some prior experience along
these lines.
Dave Talbott