fot

RE: Mufflers

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mufflers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:40:08 -0700
I love fast quiet cars. The most fun I had racing behind anyone that I was
unable to pass was a guy who switched from rallies (the fast, woodsy,
sliding variety) to SCCA club racing. He had a Mazda 323 rally replica
with a full interior and an elegant padded roll cage with twin
turbos--stock. He couldn't really drive it in any race group, but during a
test and tune day he blew off my G-prod rabbit all day long. Whoosh.