fot

RE: Crumpled Peyote

To: "'Brad Kahler '" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: Crumpled Peyote
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:40:07 -0700
 I'm fine, though I feel like seven kinds of fool for dinging my great
little weird car. I'm in the shop this morning assessing damage. Not as
bad as I first thought. I thought that the left front suspension was
totally trashed with the possibility of frame damage. Turns out to be a
bent tie rod. The rear end (It hit front first, then rear)has a crackked
wheel that made it look like the axle housing could be tweaked, but it
might be OK too. Mostly it's bodywork, and that will take a month because
I need to go steal a bunch of road signs.