fot

Re: hub removal TR3A-6

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: hub removal TR3A-6
From: "T.R. Scratchings" <wob@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 02:16:34 +0100
Hmmmm-where can we get some 240V UK spec black light bulbs? Presumably from
any Lucas depot.
Incidentally, the most popular Dye penetrant kit over here used to be called
"Crackseeker". I wonder if someone could please explain to a naive young man
why it is now renamed "Flaw Finder"?
Admirable brevity if I may say so, Bill.