fot

Mosport Triumph Feature Event

To: "'FOT LIST'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mosport Triumph Feature Event
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:07:19 -0400
Folks, time is drawing near for this event, don't miss the greatest Triumph
weekend of the decade. The amount of seat time and entry fee make this the
best deal in vintage racing. In addition to the normal 3 day event there is
also a Thursday test day for those unfamiliar with the course. An instructor
will be available for this day also. The fee even for this test day is very
minimal by comparison to any state-side venue. The Lemans TRS owned by TRF
will be the pace car for the All-Triumph race. This group classification
gives all Triumph entries an additional track practice session every day on
top of the three for the primary competition class you would run in. This is
also an opportunity for us to show the MG folks their place. So join us and
VARAC; Kas Kastner; Mike Cook; Paul Richardson and a lot of history both
past and present at Mosport for a spectacular weekend on June 26 thru June
29.

 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. The only
thing more popular than vintage racing in Canada is ice hockey, ehh! This is
an event not to be missed!

There are a few more entries I am aware of and I note them below.

Additional entries:
Donn Sopp will be there with his Spitfire, we're pretty sure Mark Ward from
Ohio will be there with his Spitfire. I will speak with Ed Ceilley from Iowa
again and his is a GT-6. JK Jackson from Florida with his TR-6 will be there
and the Grassroots Motorsport TR-3 of Tim Suddard is also due to be there.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49
ITC Coordinator