fot

Re: Book and video

To: dave@microworks.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Book and video
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:20:56 EDT
In a message dated 06/11/2003 12:40:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
dave@microworks.net writes:

> Mid Ohio Video:
>
> Could the person with the videos from Mid-Ohio last year please contact
> me.  The club also voted this evening to acquire a copy for the library
> too.  I am sure it comes on VHS, but can it be supplied on DVD?  Or if not
> do you have a problem with us burning the VHS to DVD so that the original
> is not lent out.

I got a another idea!  With all of the work that Kent (and the other CAM
CORDER guys) put into this, have each club member who wants to see it...order
one.

Forget about burning copies.  It's counter productive to the process.

Bill Dentinger

Bill