fot

Re: Book and video

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, dave@microworks.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Book and video
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:52:16 EDT
In a message dated 06/11/2003 10:13:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Book and video
> Date:06/11/2003 10:13:54 AM Central Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com";>rkramer3@austin.rr.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:dave@microworks.net";>dave@microworks.net</A>, <A
>HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Dave,
> Your point is well taken, but I agree with Bill.

Amici:

No need for this thread to go further.  There's no axe to grind with Dave
here.  Bob Kramer has spelled out my feelings eloquently.

The point is that the TRIUMPH hobby is a VERY limited market, and if we are
going to have 'neat stuff' like the MID-OHIO VIDEO(s) and Kas' new book
available to us, it will only happen if we (all of us) are willing to fund it.

Bill Dentinger