fot

Fwd: Blackhawk race weekend

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: Fwd: Blackhawk race weekend
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:58:38 EDT
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Full-name: BillDentin
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:53:49 EDT
Subject: Re: Blackhawk race weekend
To: BillB@bnj.com

In a message dated 06/17/2003 12:51:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
BillB@bnj.com writes:

> Shutting off the fuel pump is great. But don't shut down the engine until
> you are where you need to be--if nothing else it draws down the float bowls.

WOW!  Never considered that.  I should have cut off the fuel switch, but not
the engine.  That would work, wouldn't it!  Serves two purposes...I can
continue on my way to help, and I'm emptying  the fuel bowls on the way.  Good
idea.

Incidentally, I just got off the phone with Pat Starr.  He has your E-mail
address, and he will be contacting you shortly.  He is a super guy...a hell of
racer, and a PHD to boot (Mechanical Engineering, I think).  He's into things
like Bump Steer, etc., etc.  I'll be surprised if one of you doesn't run up a
phone bill.

Thanks, again.

Bill Dentinger