fot

Do you have a passenger side rocker panel sill?

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do you have a passenger side rocker panel sill?
From: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:08:41 -0400
Amici:

I am in need of a passenger side outer rocker panel sill for a TR4.  I
have had one on back order at TRF since January.  TRF could not give me
a delivery date today, just that they are expecting the item from the
UK.  Moss also tells me they no longer stock the item.

Does anyone have a sill they are willing to swap or sell?  Does anyone
know someone who might have one?  This is the last item I have to
replace before prepping the tub for painting.

I also promised Joe Alexander I would have the car ready for the 2004
season.

Thanks,
Steve Benford Jr.