fot

Re: Do you have a passenger side rocker panel sill?

To: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: Do you have a passenger side rocker panel sill?
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:48:56 -0400
Outer rocker panel sills are a real problem. I have checked everyone in the
States and with Rimmer in the UK. No body has any.
Rimmer says it will be December before they have any from British Heritage.
They might have some repo in July. I need 3 pair for
jobs in the shop. If I was doing a race car I would make some but I need
them for a restoration. Does anybody have any they don't need?

Dean Tetterton