fot

TR 6 Guinea Pig

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 6 Guinea Pig
From: J Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:28:43 -0700
Fellow Amici,

I am getting close to having a prototype of the TR 6 silicone valve
cover gasket ready to test.   I need to find a TR 250/TR 6 owner, in the
Los Angeles area (as close to Pasadena as possible), to do some road
tests, hopefully, in the coming month.   If you're in the area, please
let me know.   (Under no circumstances, will I be sending out any TR 6
gaskets for remote testing at this early stage.  Sorry, but you can be
assured, AMICI will be amongst the first to know, and you will
undoubtedly be amongst my first in-the-field, real-use guinea pigs, when
the time comes!)

The mold is close to completion. It is being CNC machined as I type
this.  Even  assuming initial tests prove positive, it will be some time
before I will have them available for sale.
This gasket is even more unique than the TR 4 gasket, because of the
length of the gasket,  and I look forward to sharing details with you
all as soon as I'm sure that the design is proven and all my ducks are
in a row.

It's been a long time in the coming, but it will be something to behold.
   Once things are rolling with this gasket, I will proceed with
Spitfires... with a release date, hopefully, within months.  Spitfire
will proceed whether there are setbacks with the TR 6 gasket or not.
 (As Spitfire gasket is already close to being machined.)

--Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com

P.S.  Mums the word, okay?  I don't want to get too many people's hopes
up before it is truly proven, packaged, and ready for release.