fot

Re: TR-3 Lever Shocks

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 Lever Shocks
From: "Todd Montgomery" <tmontgomery@tds.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:07:34 -0500
I am new to FOT.  I race a spitfire and am in need of a hardened rocker
shaft that is hard enough to allow the use of needle bearings (56+ on the
Rockwell C scale).

Also,  I am looking for a mildly race-modified 1298cc or 1500cc engine.
Looking forward to the Fot experience.

Thanks,  Todd Montgomery