fot

Fall Festival

To: "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fall Festival
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:53:56 -0500
Whew, what a week. Major changes at work. My boss was fired and a new guy is
setting up shop. I'm an outside sales rep. and I need to be around for some of
the changes. Truth be told I need to protect my turf! I have had to rearrange
my vacation schedule. I can't leave on Monday as planned. With a 1700 mile
tow, we will now arrive mid-day on Friday at best. I'll miss the track time
but it's better than not coming at all. The Kramer clan is planning on camping
at the track and I'm hoping you all can save us some space within the FOT
compound. Brad and Susan are going to try and hold some space by blocking it
off with their trailer. We'll have 6 people with 2 tents and 2 canopies, Oh
yeah, there's a TR4 too. This is also our summer vacation, and the kids just
don't seem to enjoy the racing as much as I do, so we also plan on swinging
down to NYC after the event. Does anyone have a safe place we can store our
trailer and car for a few days near NYC?
See you at Mosport!
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com