fot

Re: Handling question

To: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>,
Subject: Re: Handling question
From: "MARK J WEATHERS" <markjwea@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 03:48:49 -0700
Simon, when I first started driving my TR6 on the track I had the wiggle
problem whenever getting on and off the throttle, somewhat disconcerting
when letting off the gas right before a corner at speed! I put in poly
bushings from Ken Gillander and BFE and eliminated the problem. Apparently
the rubber bushings flex enough to change the rear toe giving some
unsolicited steering assistance. Highly recommended in my opinion.

Mark
TR6