fot

MOSPORT.... notes of thanks

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: MOSPORT.... notes of thanks
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:56:31 -0500
  As we've been seeing, Mosport was a terrific success.  Probably most all of
us received help from someone while we were there, but I seem to have quite a
long list.  I know I'll miss someone, but its not due to lack of gratitude,
just failing memory...
  Bill Dentinger, thanks for picking up the accusump fitting for me.. Russ &
Henry, for all the help getting the canopy up.  Russ & Henry for all the work
they put into getting this thing on track and organized.  Joe & Jack for all
the work & effort you've put into the FOT to make it the success it is.
  Russ, for the head gaskets (and manifold gasket) that now reside on my spit,
and for the time you spent helping myself, Susan, and Brad diagnose problems
and get them fixed (knowing you, probably others also... )
  Brad and Susan for all the help you gave me during the week, (and for
graciously feeding us also).  Also for the help you have given me in the past,
and for being the truly great friends & wonderful people you really are.
  Kas, and Paul, Thanks for coming over and giving your time and energy to
help us all keep the spirit alive.  Also, for all the work & time you put into
my car this last week, and for everything you taught us while you were doing
it.
  Matt Kierzek, cant forget you.  Without you I would never have made it
there, much less onto the track.  Thanks for all your dedication and hard
work, both at the track and here at home.
  Everyone, for help "breaking camp", and getting loaded.
  Behind the scenes, Scott & Jerry Barr, and Marty Gietman (all three
unfortunately couldn't make it), thanks for all the help you have been over
the past years to help get and keep me going.
  I hope I can be of as much help to someone else along the way, as some of
you have been to me.  I hope to see you all at the next big FOT gathering...
running stronger, and having just as much fun.
  Thanks to everyone,
Tom