fot

Fw: Friends of Triumph Newsgroup

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Friends of Triumph Newsgroup
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:11:17 -0700
I like this fellow... (don't know him- see below) but every joker needs an
even break.  Except maybe that he is an engineer.. ..that's all we need
another engineer..  Seems like an oxymoron   "triumph engineer"  even though
some may think it is an engineering Triumph to drive these beasts I think of
it as "envigorated art and luck"  -mostly luck.

We should have hats that distinguishes us like the mouskateer hat.  For that
matter more akin to Fred Flinstones buffalo hat since we are driving race
cars from the stone age.

If anyone wants to 2nd his status....he could be another lost sole in search
of truth.
Hugh Barber
Hugh.barber@lmco.com

BTW.... carefull with your sparklers.

(Hugh... if you have some photo of your current race car of previous race
cars... send them along to me. )

M.N. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
www.gasketworks.com