fot

International Triumph Challenge ViR - 2004

To: mgvrmark@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: International Triumph Challenge ViR - 2004
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:31:47 EDT
FoT,

The MGs set the high water mark for entries in an all marque race. Look for
the forthcoming coverage in the vintage aut mags. It may give you an idea of
the enormous popularity of ViR's Gold Cup Series in June.

Set your sights on this one....a destination location to boot. Virginia is
for Lovers (and Triumphs)

Event Chair   Mike Jackson
FoT Liason    Joe Alexander