fot

Re: Crankshaft Bolts Again?

To: "Russ Moore" <rem9@sunlink.net>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Bolts Again?
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:36:36 -0400
Hi Russ,

I ran my Lotus XI at PVGP this year.  Had a ball, it's a wonderful event.
It's relatively short on track time, just Saturday and Sunday, two sessions
each day.

I am a VSCCA member and they just announced a new group for next year at
PVGP because the BMW group has opted out for next year.  They were a group
that was not VSCCA, but shared the track with us for a number of years.

The new group would be open to non-VSCCA cars from the early 60s as I
understand it.  I'm guessing your Spit would be welcome as long as it's not
too overly prepared!  I think my TR3 would also be eligible.

I will forward the email to you announcing this new class.  See you at the
Glen!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
www.snooksdreamcars.com