fot

Mosport Memorabilia

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport Memorabilia
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:47:39 EDT
FoT:   I have orders for 9 posters 3 dash plaques.

Last call for additional orders.  Poster & Dash Plaque has representation of
Old Blue, #59 faux factory TR4. This one is a keeper.

I dont know what the price structure is, but FoT should be OK at $12 for the
posters including postage and $7.50 for the dash plaques.

Let me know by e-mail, if you have not already, and then send money and
return address.

I'll proceed with ordering the memorabilia from VARAC and ship individually
sometime in late August.

Joe Alexander
P.O.  Box 697
Jesup, Iowa 50648

Vern Brannon - Poster
Jerry Van Vlack - Poster
Susan Kahler - Poster
Andy Konopka - Poster
Leo Oddi - Poster    6015 Benevolent Street   Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Irv Korey - 2 posters & 3 dash plaques
Shane Ingate - Poster
Rick Junkermeier - Poster