fot

RE: Fuel Pumps

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel Pumps
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 08:19:03 -0700
I have not been following this thread very closely and hope that the
"Blue Pump" being discussed is the Holly brand.  If this is the case, my
experience is that the blue pump is sold with a regulator that will
adjust the pressure down as low as 16 pounds (Too high for our
purposes).  But I found that if one buys the lower pressure regulator
from Holly, the blue pump can be regulated down to work well on
Triumphs.  I used this combination on Tiny Tim with twin DCOEs until I
swapped to the Honda Engine and transplanted the pump into Huxley with
twin SUs where it is working fine at present.

Cheers,
Joe