fot

TR250K

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250K
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:22:14 -0700
Hey fellow Triumphers, I just was surfing and found some photos of the TR250k
on the Sovren website.  This car is in the Pacific NW and I've had the
pleasure to meet the fellow who maintains it and may other classic cars as
well as race cars.
I was also gridded with this car in one race and was amazed at how fast this
car was, I guess the aerodynamics are a little better than mine.
Anyhow, I thought I'd share some of the events we have here in the NW  and by
chance my car is also in a couple of the pictures, the red TR6 #44 and let you
know were having fun over here also.
Charly

 http://www.picsfixd.com/sovren.htm