fot

Re: Spitfire door latch

To: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire door latch
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:43:27 -0600
Rocky,

I'm hoping you get a good answer as well.  Years ago I bought some NOS ones for
my mk1 spit that I was restoring.  Unfortunately finding NOS is probably not
possible now.  Our need now is for the 1800 roadster that we recently acquired.
 It seems to have those same striker plates.  Let me know if you hear of
anything.

Brad