fot

Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
From: "tstrange@new.rr.com" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 01:56:20 -0400
Joe, Jack, & all,
  Sorry to bomb the list, but.....
  I had a catastrophic computer failure this weekend, & need the info again
on anyone going to ELVF.  I still plan to set up on thur, but I need the
contact info again... Jack, 31.5 inches I think you said.... Jim, spyderweb
racing ... if I remember right.
  If everyone going to ELVF would send a note to me, so I could get your
email addresses again I would appreciate it....  Probably wont get the
computer fixed for a few days...  I can still access email from work with
the mail2web server... (thank heavens....)

Tom