fot

RE: Emabarassing query

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Emabarassing query
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:36:40 -0700
All the replacement Triumph pistons I've ever seen have no offset and can
go in either way. Once you've installed them, if you ever have to pull
them you should mark them so you can put them back in the same way.

Deves rings should have an instruction sheet with them. I have an old box
but the sheet is missing, so I can't help you there.